Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Please enter the letters that are displayed in the picture below (letters are not case-sensitive). If you cannot identify the captcha even after reloading it, please contact the administrator.
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 8

• Tirrathee wrote:

When I first opened the game today, I was level 1 instead of 14, had roughly 500 marbles less than yesterday, and the tutorial played from the point at which I had to go to the bazaar and buy a clan portal. Additionally, all my already unlocked clans were gone, and my exp multiplier reset.
    I realized my gps was turned off, and this seemed to resolve the issue with being unable to connect to the game server until I restarted the app. Before restarting, I played one duel and it seems I haven't got any xp from it.
    I'm playing on an Xperia M with android 6.0.
    That sounds every bad. Can you check what user name and what device (under Profil -> Support -> Code) you have and send a mail to support@thoughtfish.de with these infos and we'll help you with this issue. Sorry for the trouble.

~Viktor
  • When I first opened the game today, I was level 1 instead of 14, had roughly 500 marbles less than yesterday, and the tutorial played from the point at which I had to go to the bazaar and buy a clan portal. Additionally, all my already unlocked clans were gone, and my exp multiplier reset.
    I realized my gps was turned off, and this seemed to resolve the issue with being unable to connect to the game server until I restarted the app. Before restarting, I played one duel and it seems I haven't got any xp from it.
    I'm playing on an Xperia M with android 6.0.
  • We do! The settings are, rather confusingly, hidden behind the "support" icon in the top right corner of the profile. (I'd suggest changing that icon to a tool or gears that conventionally mean assorted options and settings, including support...).

What I'd like would be a separate toggle for music and sfx, because the sound of crafting Lights/Orbs and entering the Gathering minigame annoys me to no end, but I love the background music of different activites.

• Patch Notes v1.10

- Added an all-new leaderboard, where you can compete against other players and win prizes
    - Seasons will run weekly, and rewards will be sent to your inbox at the end of each season
    - Moved the settings menu to the new profile page
    - Accounts can now be reactivated in the settings menu
    - Fixed several issues with the experience system
    - Updated backgrounds across the game
    - Added push notifications to inform you when a free portal is ready
    - Clan of Seers can now be crafted
    - Fixed several small issues with textures