Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Powermatjes -

Liked Head Postling’s post in the thread Announcing the CLAN OF ALLUREMENT!.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone - Big news: our first tier-3 clan is coming! The CLAN OF ALLUREMENT brings new skill types to duels, as they sneak behind enemy lines to freeze or steal the opponent's Minions. The
  • Powermatjes -

Liked Trylobit’s post in the thread Announcing the CLAN OF ALLUREMENT!.

Like (Post)
    Great news! Finally something to spend Anarams :) Can't wait. T.
  • Head Postling -

Posted the thread Fightlings Sammel-Tutorial auf Deutsch.

Thread
  • Trylobit -

Replied to the thread Announcing the CLAN OF ALLUREMENT!.

Great news! Finally something to spend Anarams :) Can't wait. T.
  • Head Postling -

Posted the thread Announcing the CLAN OF ALLUREMENT!.

Thread
    Hey everyone - Big news: our first tier-3 clan is coming! The CLAN OF ALLUREMENT brings new skill types to duels, as they sneak behind enemy lines to freeze or steal the opponent's Minions. The
  • Head Postling -

Replied to the thread Mega EXP event: August 11-14.

The MEGA EXP event is now over - thanks to everyone for spreading the word and participating. We hope you had fun exploring, gathering, and summoning creatures over the weekend - stay tuned for
  • Trylobit -

Replied to the thread Final numbers for HIDDEN ORBS.

• Head Postling -

Posted the thread Mega EXP event: August 11-14.

Thread
    EVENT DETAILS: MEGA EXP forum.fightlings.com/index.php…4053129b92cd8d9ae2f191050 August 11 - 14
    The event runs from Friday, August 11th at 12:00 to Monday, August 14th at 12:00 (CET/Berlin time).
    Thank you all for supporting us on Facebook. For the
  • Gendo -

Replied to the thread Boost new event via Facebook.

oh god... Guys, you are few years late for people to fall for stuff like that. Zynga killed that marketing method years ago. You take money from EU anyways, make it count. Show that european devs can do better than ubisoft and ripoffs from asian p2w…
  • Trylobit -

Replied to the thread Patch notes, v.1.15.2.

I have another question - how prestige works now. I'm fighting for 1st place at leaderboard - and fighting vs bots. Atm after victory i gain 3-4 prestige per win( even if enemy is 20-40 prestige higher than me) and -15-(-17) per loose match = so its…
  • Trylobit -

Replied to the thread Post your bugs here!.

Loyal deck vs fire deck. My chmpion skill didn't worked (rezurected 1 minion, but didnt draw 2 from deck) My minion deck had 6 minions left, then i have discovered pair of Loyal Squire his drawing ability didn't work as well. In next turn i have used…
  • Trylobit -

Posted the thread Boost new event via Facebook.

Thread
    On Facebook on official site of Fightlings we can boost EXP gain modificator by sharing their post. Go by this LINK, or just Google it by Your self. We need only 6 more sharings to get 3x modifiator. Go, go go :) Happy Sunday Trylobit
  • MaLeVa70 -

Liked Trylobit’s post in the thread Patch notes, v.1.15.2.

Like (Post)
    I have made some fight's. At prestige 1300+ with decks with avarge lvl8 and lvl10 i meet a bots with life total even 1600+, fights are not easy and you can't make mistake with players that have 600HP more than you. I have only 1 deck in low lvl (thanks…
  • Trylobit -

Replied to the thread The official IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS thread.

o/ Trylobit again... I was thinking about mechanism of gathering resources regular and from event. I think that would be good idea to add another resurce let's say its called dust. So each time when You gather resurces from specific area You have bigger…
  • TF_Viktor -

Thank you for your feedback. We keep an eye on it as we try and improve the system.
  • Trylobit -

I have made some fight's. At prestige 1300+ with decks with avarge lvl8 and lvl10 i meet a bots with life total even 1600+, fights are not easy and you can't make mistake with players that have 600HP more than you. I have only 1 deck in low lvl (thanks…
  • TF_Viktor -

Quote from Trylobit: “Greetings. I have two questions: 1. What is the point to have high power lvl deck then - becouse if You have better deck then You have stronger enemies with better decks and big PvP experience - and rewards are same like low lvl…
  • Trylobit -

Greetings. I have two questions: 1. What is the point to have high power lvl deck then - becouse if You have better deck then You have stronger enemies with better decks and big PvP experience - and rewards are same like low lvl deck. 2. How You want to…
  • Head Postling -

Posted the thread Video Tutorial: Gathering.

Thread
  • TF_Viktor -

If you have any feedback to the new matchmaking feel free to tell us. I'll be monitoring it very closely.