Patch Notes, v1.12
- completely streamlined the resource system for creature summoning
We have completely eliminated the need to craft resources, meaning all resources of a single color can immediately be used to summon creatures. The summoning screen shows the amount of resources/marbles needed to craft the given creature. All your current resources will be converted to the new system.
Resource values are greatly simplified, and combos now receive an additional bonus as follows:
(fragment A + fragment A + fragment A) x2 + fragment B generated
For example, if a basic fragment gives 1 resource, gathering three in a row gives (1+1+1) x2 = 6 resources and spawns a next-level fragment.
- resource totals are now capped, but increase with each level up
Resource caps begin very low, but grow each time you level up. If you’re approaching your current resource cap, summon some creatures from the clan in question to lower your overall resource level.
NOTE: all resources converted from v1.11 will be allowed to exceed the cap. If the conversion puts a given resource over the limit, you will not be able to gather any more of the resource, but you will not lose any you have already gathered.
- energy for resource collection recharges faster
You can still gather five times with a full energy meter, but depleted energy now charges much faster. We will rework the energy system further in the near future but did not finish it in time for this update.
- a new inventory shows the resources you have for crafting creatures
The Inventory screen (accessible under “Profile”) shows the current quantity of each resource. As mentioned above, the total quantity of each resource is capped, but you can increase this cap by leveling up.
- rebalanced marble costs for creatures
The more powerful the creature, the more marbles it will take to summon. As always, you can get marbles by winning duels or opening special portals.
The rest of the points are fairly self-explanatory:
- hourly boosters yield more creatures and marbles
- new animations for rewards
- improved loading times and memory usage across the board
- fixed several issues with textures
Questions? Comments? Reply to this thread and let us know!