Pinned Post your bugs here!

• Loyal deck vs fire deck.
      My chmpion skill didn't worked (rezurected 1 minion, but didnt draw 2 from deck) My minion deck had 6 minions left, then i have discovered pair of Loyal Squire his drawing ability didn't work as well. In next turn i have used Brutal Flayling, and he destroyed minions from stack correctly.

Verry often Loyality Champion drows only 1 minion with his skill.

T.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trylobit ().

• I haven't seen double reward portals about week or longer, was they only showing during some event?
      Black map bug is still common (about 60-80% of playing time)
      Red time belt during matches still is hiden in most of batlles.
      Again You can't gather fightlings champions and minions when You are on right spot but eye is tired.
      I don't think that moving bonus works properly.
      T.
    • Trylobit wrote:

I haven't seen double reward portals about week or longer, was they only showing during some event?
      Black map bug is still common (about 60-80% of playing time)
      Red time belt during matches still is hiden in most of batlles.
      Again You can't gather fightlings champions and minions when You are on right spot but eye is tired.
      I don't think that moving bonus works properly.
      T.
      Hi Trylobit,
      Thanks for the feedback. I know these issues (especially the map bug) are frustrating, and we want to improve our feedback process for bug reports from players.

Therefore, in the coming weeks, we will be compiling a list of known issues, which will be posted here on the forum and updated regularly. We've added the above issues to it, and will meet as a team to detail the status of each issue and provide a clear status for each.

Thanks again for taking the time to list these issues - we really appreciate it!

Team Fightlings
      : : F I G H T L I N G S : :
    • Wow that was fight !
      That was fight with Seer deck - name of bot was long...
      He has killed me in first round (only 1456 HP to drop) - he was matching my Fire deck fightlings (of course he had 100% good matching).
      The most important was; when he matched my fire fightling there was no 2 options with my and rival matching skill - there was only big green word POSITIVE: (and descrioption) destroy all minions of opositive champion and heal yourself as many minion was destroyed (or something simmilar).
      Did I challange Seers God?
      Or maby i was moved to alternative world where T3 Pure deck is already relesaed?
      T.
    • Is it a bug or a feature that I can play an opponent's Minion if an action on my part caused it to be drawn (ie. I play a minion that deals damage and causes the enemy to draw an extra minion in next turn - when their turn is over, one of their minions is highlighted in green and I can play it, but can't see its effects beforehand?) If it's a feature, I think it's an interesing one, but seeing as it isn't mentioned anywhere (that i've noticed), I figured it might be unintentional. :)
    • Tirrathee wrote:

Is it a bug or a feature that I can play an opponent's Minion if an action on my part caused it to be drawn (ie. I play a minion that deals damage and causes the enemy to draw an extra minion in next turn - when their turn is over, one of their minions is highlighted in green and I can play it, but can't see its effects beforehand?) If it's a feature, I think it's an interesing one, but seeing as it isn't mentioned anywhere (that i've noticed), I figured it might be unintentional. :)
      We haven't been able to replicate this - which clan were you using when it happened?
    • Head Postling wrote:

Tirrathee wrote:

Is it a bug or a feature that I can play an opponent's Minion if an action on my part caused it to be drawn (ie. I play a minion that deals damage and causes the enemy to draw an extra minion in next turn - when their turn is over, one of their minions is highlighted in green and I can play it, but can't see its effects beforehand?) If it's a feature, I think it's an interesing one, but seeing as it isn't mentioned anywhere (that i've noticed), I figured it might be unintentional. :)
      We haven't been able to replicate this - which clan were you using when it happened?
      Most likely Ancient, Innocence, or Beast, as I usually play those. Now that I think about it, I'm reasonably sure I've also seen a situation where I play a minion that should draw an extra one for me, but draws one for the opponent, and I can use that enemy minion. I cannot describe more precisely how this happens because memory fails me, but if I encounter a situation like this again, I'll report back.
    • Tirrathee wrote:

Head Postling wrote:

Tirrathee wrote:

Most likely Ancient, Innocence, or Beast, as I usually play those. Now that I think about it, I'm reasonably sure I've also seen a situation where I play a minion that should draw an extra one for me, but draws one for the opponent, and I can use that enemy minion. I cannot describe more precisely how this happens because memory fails me, but if I encounter a situation like this again, I'll report back.
      Update: I just played a duel with the Beast clan against Rock clan. The opponent no longer had any minions in stack and only one in hand. When I played Fierce Herbling (healing, draw 1 minion), one was drawn on their side instead of mine, and was available for me to use (see attached image). When I pulled it down, nothing except the usual animation for playing a minion happened, and the amount of minions I could still play in my turn was unaffected.
      Images
      • Screenshot_20170908-113256.png

942.33 kB, 540×960, viewed 354 times
    • We'll investigate this - it's possible this is a new problem introduced with the mini-update we did to unlock the new clan. Thanks for the feedback!

Tirrathee wrote:

Trylobit wrote:

Goes first on turn 1
      t.
      On that note, I haven't had even one duel start with opponent's turn since Allurement were released. However, it's always felt rare, so i might just be lucky this week.
    • Update: this issue will be fixed via a quick patch tomorrow. Thanks for your vigilance!

Head Postling wrote:

We'll investigate this - it's possible this is a new problem introduced with the mini-update we did to unlock the new clan. Thanks for the feedback!

Tirrathee wrote:

Trylobit wrote:

Goes first on turn 1
      t.
      On that note, I haven't had even one duel start with opponent's turn since Allurement were released. However, it's always felt rare, so i might just be lucky this week.