Pinned Post your bugs here!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Post your bugs here!

Hi all,

This is a dedicated thread for reporting in-game bugs. Whenever possible, please provide:

- a screenshot
      - what you were doing when the bug/error occurred
      - what device you are using (iOS/Android + model)
      - any other information that might be helpful

IMPORTANT: please check earlier posts to make sure the issue has not been reported already!

We will do our best to respond to all issues posted here. Please do NOT post issues related to your individual account here - instead, send us an email at support@thoughtfish.de. For ideas and suggestions, please use this thread:
      The official IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS thread

Thanks for your help and support - we really appreciate it!

Team Fightlings
      : : F I G H T L I N G S : :
    • Hi, issue with not being able to start duels. It happened on Galaxy s8+ running Android 7.0.

The initial problem came when it found a match for a duel but hung on the screen showing our two champions and the VS symbols. I left it sit for 5 minutes but it wasn't able to progress or to back out. When I restarted the app, the following error message occurs every time I start a duel:
      Images
      • Screenshot_20170721-125508.png

746.58 kB, 1,080×2,220, viewed 430 times
    • TF_Anna wrote:

Hey blackomen,
      you can't gather above your cap, but if you buy souls in a portal or get them in a level up it will overflow the cap.
      So yes, that is normal but now you have to spend the Vital Souls before you able to gather more on the radar.
      Well, I think I did get level up before. But most unfortunately, when I spent the Eternal Souls to summon a champion, there was an error, the souls are gone but no champion. Too bad I didn't take any screenshot. I think there should be some routine to make spending precious item safer.
    • TMinusZero wrote:

Hi, issue with not being able to start duels. It happened on Galaxy s8+ running Android 7.0.

The initial problem came when it found a match for a duel but hung on the screen showing our two champions and the VS symbols. I left it sit for 5 minutes but it wasn't able to progress or to back out. When I restarted the app, the following error message occurs every time I start a duel:
      Hi TMinusZero,

If you haven't yet, please try hard-quitting the app and restarting. In the past hour, we have implemented a system to track this error - if/when it happens again, please let us know the exact time the error occurred and we will investigate.

Thanks,
      Team Fightlings
    • blackomen wrote:

TF_Anna wrote:

Hey blackomen,
      you can't gather above your cap, but if you buy souls in a portal or get them in a level up it will overflow the cap.
      So yes, that is normal but now you have to spend the Vital Souls before you able to gather more on the radar.
      Well, I think I did get level up before. But most unfortunately, when I spent the Eternal Souls to summon a champion, there was an error, the souls are gone but no champion. Too bad I didn't take any screenshot. I think there should be some routine to make spending precious item safer.

Thanks for the suggestion - for now we've restored this Champion in your game, but we will certainly look into improved tracking of errors like this. Please let us know if it happens again!

Sincerely
      Team Fightlings
    • Head Postling wrote:

TMinusZero wrote:

Hi, issue with not being able to start duels. It happened on Galaxy s8+ running Android 7.0.

Hi TMinusZero,
      If you haven't yet, please try hard-quitting the app and restarting. In the past hour, we have implemented a system to track this error - if/when it happens again, please let us know the exact time the error occurred and we will investigate.

Thanks,
      Team Fightlings
      Hi guys, thanks for the response. At the time I tried force quitting, resetting network connections, reinstalling the app, logging out and in, and trying the marble trick, no luck. It's fixed now though, thanks! Keep up the great work, loving the game.
    • This recent post on the unofficial Fightlings subreddit addresses a graphical bug that occurs during gathering:
      reddit.com/r/fightlings/commen…esource_depletion_effect/

The group is open to all so feel free to join. The Fightlings team doesn't maintain it, but we will jump in from time to time to answer questions.
    • Hi guys, have noticed a bug where the opponent's champion card hangs over the playfield sometimes when they play it and their turn ends. It seems to stay there until their champion takes damage. Has only happened so far while fighting Seer clan - maybe because their champion ends their turn? I've attached a screenshot.
      Images
      • 20170726_232820.png

723.37 kB, 908×1,022, viewed 485 times
    • Another bug I just discovered relates to the in-game compass and the directional indicator on the player icon. When I switch out of Fightlings to another app and then back to Fightlings, the compass remains pointing to wherever it was before I switched out - whether or not I'm still pointing the same direction. Tested it a few times by switching, turning 180° and switching back.

Edit: It seems like the same thing might be happening when "digging" for souls... I've tried spinning on the spot when doing so and the compass ends up pointing somewhere different also. May be due to the fraction of a second latency in digging in this instance?

The indicator also seems to drift a little over a few minutes of play and become less accurate even when the game remains open.

Galaxy s8+ running Samsung version of Android 7.0.

The post was edited 3 times, last by TMinusZero ().

• TMinusZero wrote:

Another bug I just discovered relates to the in-game compass and the directional indicator on the player icon. When I switch out of Fightlings to another app and then back to Fightlings, the compass remains pointing to wherever it was before I switched out - whether or not I'm still pointing the same direction. Tested it a few times by switching, turning 180° and switching back.

Edit: It seems like the same thing might be happening when "digging" for souls... I've tried spinning on the spot when doing so and the compass ends up pointing somewhere different also. May be due to the fraction of a second latency in digging in this instance?

The indicator also seems to drift a little over a few minutes of play and become less accurate even when the game remains open.

Galaxy s8+ running Samsung version of Android 7.0.
      Thank you for the report and thank you for the steps to reproduce it.
    • Greetings.
      During weekend it seems moving bonus didnt count to untiring eye.
      2 days already there is black map "ground zero" it has few kilometers diameter i have reached it end going 2 km in 1 direction (earler was fine with map here and it's one of bigest towns in Poland) Cords: 50°03'39.4"N 19°56'16.7"E
      and image 2
      Also there was a lot of PoIs with event orb chance on gathering screen - and orbs didnt show up after lots of tries,
      Trylobit
    • Few more things.
      When You gather orbs there is reroll option with info: that reward could be increased - i have spent some marables - and still was 3 orbs per reroll - so You should disable this option.
      During weekend we wasn't able to gather orbs when eye was tired.
      At sunday evening finally moving bonus count.
      There was lot of strange PoIs.
      I have seen ven poI with 83% orb gathering chance - after 2-3 catches it dropped to 3 %
      Also i have seen doubled orbs in catching screen i'm preatty sure its bug (couldn't gather any from it):
      Images
      • Capture+_2017-07-30-22-38-56.png

638.99 kB, 482×800, viewed 466 times
    • Hi Trylobit,

Thanks for the detailed feedback. You're correct that the doubled Orbs is a visual bug, as is the black radar (which simply means one map layer did not load correctly). We had a few server issues over the weekend, which may have caused these bugs to appear.

We will look into the issues with percentages and the "tired eye" (AKA efficiency) system. These should be improved with our next small update, which will go live over the next few days.

cheers
      Team Fightlings

Trylobit wrote:

Few more things.
      When You gather orbs there is reroll option with info: that reward could be increased - i have spent some marables - and still was 3 orbs per reroll - so You should disable this option.
      During weekend we wasn't able to gather orbs when eye was tired.
      At sunday evening finally moving bonus count.
      There was lot of strange PoIs.
      I have seen ven poI with 83% orb gathering chance - after 2-3 catches it dropped to 3 %
      Also i have seen doubled orbs in catching screen i'm preatty sure its bug (couldn't gather any from it):