Patch notes, v.1.15.2

• Patch notes, v.1.15.2

Patch Notes, v1.15.2
      • Reroll Bonus now adds a flat chance to get more valuable things
      • Added info text when a cell is depleted
      • Updated matchmaking to find better opponents for players (**SEE BELOW FOR NOTES**)
      • Updated various loca strings
      • 03.08.2017: Fixed the issue with the black radar and bazaar not loading. If you still encounter this issue, please contact us!

Matchmaking 2.0:
      • Previously, players were matched almost entirely by Prestige, with a small modification based on clan strength.
      • We have now equalized it so that your current Prestige and the deck you have chosen influence matching equally.
      • Decks have now an internal power value which increases per creature per level and per tier. (We are discussing whether to display this in the future. All numbers are subject to change as we analyze and refine the system.)
      • First, we search for a player within a range of approx. +/- 100 Prestige of your current Prestige.
      • When we find suitable players, we search for a player with a deck that has a relatively close range of the deck power of your current deck, and match the closest.
      • We hope that with this system, players can experiment more with different decks while being matched with equally strong players.

Questions? Comments? Reply to this thread and let us know!
      : : F I G H T L I N G S : :
    • Greetings.
      I have two questions:
      1. What is the point to have high power lvl deck then - becouse if You have better deck then You have stronger enemies with better decks and big PvP experience - and rewards are same like low lvl deck.
      2. How You want to not allow situation when experienced and powerfull player has 1 deck on verry low lvl to fight with unexperienced players? When You relise T3,T4 decks - they will be verry powerfull at lvl 1 vs T1 lvl1.

T.
    • Trylobit wrote:

Greetings.
      I have two questions:
      1. What is the point to have high power lvl deck then - becouse if You have better deck then You have stronger enemies with better decks and big PvP experience - and rewards are same like low lvl deck.
      2. How You want to not allow situation when experienced and powerfull player has 1 deck on verry low lvl to fight with unexperienced players? When You relise T3,T4 decks - they will be verry powerfull at lvl 1 vs T1 lvl1.

T.
      Hey Trylobit,

let me answer your questions :)

1. You will still encounter stronger decks within higher Prestige ranks. It is mostly used to prevent decks in the lower Prestige ranks to be paired against decks where they could get a deck, that they can't beat. The higher your prestige, the tougher your opponents will be and you will need a stronger deck to overcome that. I am monitoring the numbers and will it change accordingly.
      2. Every tier has different power levels and so it is highly unlikely that a tier 1 level 1 deck will be matched against a tier 3 level 1 deck. As a rule of thumb you can see it as tier 1 level 3 is as strong as a tier 3 level 1 creature.

~ Viktor
    • I have made some fight's.
      At prestige 1300+ with decks with avarge lvl8 and lvl10 i meet a bots with life total even 1600+, fights are not easy and you can't make mistake with players that have 600HP more than you. I have only 1 deck in low lvl (thanks god) with avarge lvl 4 - and fights are fast and smooth enemies had 700-800Hp.

If i will incrase power lvl of my decks - the enemies power will increase - so increasing will not improve my winning ratio or will not make my fights easier, but they will increase difficult of my fights (in same prestige lvl).

Meeting more experienced players is never waste (especialy that You can make PvP matches as many as You wish to), if you are not a noob; you can take a lesson from failure, also you can learn some tricks or combos.

when You will have more players - the problem will vanish - stronger players will rise their prestige faster becouse of weak enemies at start, so only at first hours of new "seson" will be chance to get matched with somone from top of the league.

also When You have higher lvl decks You need thousands of marables to increase Your Champions (lvl 10 to 11 at tier1 its 650 marables so its more than 20 PvP wins that means my prestige will increase more than 200 points when i reached this amount.

In new system there is no motivation to power up Your deck
      T.
    • I have another question - how prestige works now.
      I'm fighting for 1st place at leaderboard - and fighting vs bots.
      Atm after victory i gain 3-4 prestige per win( even if enemy is 20-40 prestige higher than me) and -15-(-17) per loose match = so its really hard to get higher.
      It seems that player who is on 1st place now , gains much more prestige than me (about 2 or times more per fight).

Also at 1700+ i have been matched with this monstrum:

My Champion had less than 1100 hp during that fight, by verry big luck i menage to kill him. Almost 2x more HP than my champion and matching his Fightlings was canceling my turn - that was horror.

And still visual bug exsist witch hides red timer.
      Trylobit