Patch Notes, v1.15.2
- Reroll Bonus now adds a flat chance to get more valuable things
- Added info text when a cell is depleted
- Updated matchmaking to find better opponents for players (**SEE BELOW FOR NOTES**)
- Updated various loca strings
- 03.08.2017: Fixed the issue with the black radar and bazaar not loading. If you still encounter this issue, please contact us!
- Previously, players were matched almost entirely by Prestige, with a small modification based on clan strength.
- We have now equalized it so that your current Prestige and the deck you have chosen influence matching equally.
- Decks have now an internal power value which increases per creature per level and per tier. (We are discussing whether to display this in the future. All numbers are subject to change as we analyze and refine the system.)
- First, we search for a player within a range of approx. +/- 100 Prestige of your current Prestige.
- When we find suitable players, we search for a player with a deck that has a relatively close range of the deck power of your current deck, and match the closest.
- We hope that with this system, players can experiment more with different decks while being matched with equally strong players.
Questions? Comments? Reply to this thread and let us know!